Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekly Written Analysis 3

I Love Money is the game on television reality show currently transmitted by VH1.I sometimes watch a reality TV show called"I Love Money" the show that interest me when I'm at home,

is I Love Money.I Love Money is a reality show which runs on VH1 TV channel shows a group of young people competing for a cash prize worth about $25000. On every episode those young people face challenges and who ever fails to overcome the challenge will face the weekly elimination. on this issue those featured cebebs are followed by the camera everywhere they go or everything they do throughout the week end. I love Money is one of the many TV shows are easiest way to gain fame, once person get a chance to be featured on this kind of show it is really easy to be famous.The study in England show that 1 in 15 young people have big interest in appearing on a reality TV show to gain fame.
On every Sunday at 9 pm I watch with friends, during the show it pretty amazing how much the show gets their attention, but when I look at who are watching with me and specifically what they watching following is that the gossip about featured celebrity and what they say about each other behind their back. Also the show is about trusting each other and some little romance.
Reference
Retrieved on July 12, 2009 from
http://www.24timepass.com/movies/tv/i-love-money-show-vh1.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment